1 cup 16 beans
1 cup tomato puree
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup Carrots, chopped
1 small potato cubed
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
1 tsp freshly ground pepper
Dash of hot sauce (optional )
Here's what you need
- Rinse the beans thoroughly and soak them in 3 cups of water overnight.
- Pressure cook the beans in the water it was soaked in until the beans are tender.Mine were done in 4 whistle.
- Transfer the content in a pot and add the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer till the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve hot with homemade bread.
1 cup Wheal flour (Atta)
2 cup All Purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 packet active dry yeast
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter (room temp)
1/4 -1/2 cup low fat pizza ( I used a mixture of mozzarella and mild cheddar)
Here's what you need to do
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup of lukewarm water along with the sugar.Set it aside for 10 mins. until frothy.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients except oil an butter.
- Make a well at the center and add the yeast mixture and 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Slowly incorporate the wet and dry mixture and knead it for 2-3 mins.
- Smear the oil all over and continue to knead for another 10 mins.
- Now smear the butter and again knead it for 3 mins.
- The dough will now be smooth and when you pat it lightly it will bounce back.
- Place it in a lightly greased bowl and cover with a damp cloth and place aside in a warm place for couple of hours.
- After the stand time the dough will almost get double in volume.
- Punch in down and knead it just for a min.
- Grease a round pizza pan or a cookie sheet and pat the dough on the with your palm till you get a circle almost an inch thick.Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven at 400 deg F for 10 mins.
- Spray the pot the the dough with olive oil spray and spread the cheese evenly over the dough..
- Bake until the bread st golden on the top and cheese melts, about 20-25 mins.