2 packets Parle-G glucose biscuits (total 30 biscuits )
1 tbsp coco powder.
4-5 tbsp sugar. (Adjust according to your taste)
1 tsp baking powder.
1 cup milk (at room temp)
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp unsalted butter or clarified butter.
Here's what you need to do
- Grind glucose biscuits into a fine powder.
- Mix coco powder, baking powder and the biscuit powder.
- Sieve the above mixture thrice.
- Cream the butter and sugar well.Add Vanilla and mix.
- Mix the dry ingredients the sugar butter mixture.
- Slowly incorporate the milk to form a smooth batter.
- Grease a microwave safe bowl and pour the above mixture and microwave the above mixture for 5 mins on full power.Let it stand for another 2 mins in the microwave.
- When it cools down slice it in pieces and enjoy.
- You can use 15 Parle-G biscuit and 15 any brand chocolate biscuits like Hide and seek,Oreo,Bourbon and skip the cocoa powder.