1 cup +1 tbsp Unbleached All purpose flour
1/2 cup quick oats
1/3 cup light brown sugar
1 stick of salted butter
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip
What you need to do
- In a bowl,cream the butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- In another bowl,mix in 1 cup flour,oat and baking soda.
- Add 1 tbsp of flour to the chocolate chip and toss.
- Add the flour mix and chocolate chips to the butter-sugar mixture and form a soft dough.
- Roll the dough to form a log and wrap in with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F.Cut 1 inch thick disc out of the cookie log and line them on the baking sheet 1.5 inches apart.
- Bake for 18 mins.
- Once cooled to room temperature store in airtight container.