3/4 cup ghee (at room temp.)
1 cup besan
1/4 cup sooji
3/4 cup sugar
3 tbsp milk
1 tsp elaichi powder
1 silvered almonds and pistachio (for garnishing)
What we need to do
- In a glass bowl,add 1/2 cup ghee and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add the besan and sooji and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave,stir and microwave again for 4 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Add the sugar and milk and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir well and add the remaining ghee and elaichi powder.Mix.
- Grease a square plate with ghee and pour the mixture in the plate.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
- Gently pat the top layer with a spatula.
- Let it set for 1 hour.
- Cut into squares and serve.