1/2 lb green beans
1 medium potato,boiled and cubed
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp hing
4-5 curry leaves
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
What you need to do
- Wash the green beans,trim the ends and chopped them about 1/4 inch in size.
- Add the chopped beans into a container and pressure cook by placing the container in the cooker with a lid for 3 whistles.
- Heat oil in a pan,when hot add mustard seeds,hing and when the seeds crackle,add the curry leaves.
- Follow this with chili powder,turmeric,coriander powder and saute for 1 min.
- Add the cooked beans and potato.Mix well.
- Add salt and cook till all moisture evaporates.
- Switch off the heat and sprinkle the garam masala and mix till it coats the beans.
- Serve hot with rotis.