1 bunch red chard
4-5 large garlic cloves,crushed
1 medium onion,chopped finely
3/4 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp coriander-cumin powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp oil
salt to taste
What you need to do
- Wash the red chard and separate the leaves and stem.Chopped finely.
- In a kadhai,heat oil.When hot,add the crushed garlic and saute till the garlic turn light golden.
- Add the onions and cook till they are soft,but not brown.
- Add the finely chopped stems,cover and cook for 5 mins on medium low heat.
- Add the coriander-cumin powder,chilli powder and salt.Saute for 2 mins.
- Add the chopped leaves and saute for 3-4 mins till they are soft.
- Add the garam masala and cook till the sabzi become dry 2-3 mins.
- Serve hot with rotis.
- The same recipe can be tried with rainbow chard as well.