2 cups fresh strawberry puree
3 tbsp +2 tbsp sugar
14 oz can of condensed milk
8 oz tub of Any brand whipped topping such as CoolWhip
3 strawberries, finely chopped
What you need to do
- In a glass bowl mix together strawberry puree,3tbsp sugar,condensed milk with a hand mixer for 3 mins on medium speed till well combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping and beat with a hand mixer for 2 mins on low speed.
- Don't overmix or else the whipped topping will fall flat.
- Pour in a airtight container,place the lid and freeze it for atleat 5-6 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix the chopped strawberries and 2 tbsp sugar and refrigerate for 2 hrs.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer 5 mins before it needs to be served.
- For serving,scoop the icecream in a small glass bowl and drizzle the sugar strawberry mixture on the top.
- Have a wonderful dessert.
- You can add few chopped strawberry pieces in the ice cream itself.
- I have tried mango ice cream with the same recipe,just replace strawberry puree with an 30 oz can of alphanso mango pulp available in indian grocery store.