1 cup Whole Wheat Flour/Atta
1/4 cup salted butter (I used Lank O Lakes)
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
Here's what you need to do
- Sift the wheat flour and sugar separately.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the peanut butter and mix.
- Add the flour to this mixture and combine it to form a ball.You might need to add a couple of tbsp of milk at this stage if the mixture is dry.
- Wrap the dough in a cling wrap and let it rest for 15 mins.in the meantime, preheat the oven to 350 deg F and spray a cookies sheet with a cooking spray.
- Make small balls of the dough and press them lightly between your palms and set them on the cookie sheet an inch apart from each other.
- Bake for 20 mins.Rotate the cookie sheet once by 180 deg at 17th min.
- Let them cool for 10 mins on the cookie sheet and then transfer them on a wire rack.
- Once cooled completely store in an airtight container.
Makes: 12 bite-size cookies
- All Ingredients must be at room temperature.
- The cookies are soft when done but once they cool down they will be just fine.Do not over bake.
- Make them a day ahead and they will taste even better.
- Add 2 tbsp of semi-sweet chocolate chip to make them chocolate chip peanut butter cookies.