1 15 oz canned Baby corn
2 1/2 TBSP Ginger Garlic paste
4 dry red chillies,stems removed
1 cup Mix peppers-red,yellow,green and orange,cut into 1" pieces
1 small red onion,cut into 4 pieces-layers separated
1 Maggi Vegetable Bouillon cube
2 TBSP soya sauce
2 tsp vinegar
3 TBSP Ketchup
a pinch ajinomoto
1/2 tsp Kashmiri Chilli powder
3/4 cup water
1 1/2 tbsp cornflour dissolved in 1/2 cup water
2 tbsp green onion
1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
What you need to do
- Cut the baby corns lengthwise if they are thick,else leave whole.
- Add bouillon cube,ginger garlic paste,red chillies to water and bring it to one boil.
- Add the baby corns and simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the soya sauce,ketchup,vinegar,ajinomoto and kashmiri chilli powder to the cornflour water mixture.
- Add this mixture to the baby corns in water.Also add the onion and peppers.
- Cook till the sauce thickens and coats the baby corns.
- Check for salt and adjust as per liking.
- Garnish with cilantro and green onion.
- Serve hot with fried rice or noodles.