5 slices of white sandwich bread
2 large eggs,at room temperature
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp cilantro,finely chopped
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
3-4 tbsp of oil
salt to taste
What you need to do
- Cut each bread in 4 equal squares.
- In a bowl,lightly beat the eggs.Add the ginger-garlic paste,turmeric,cilantro,garam masala,salt and mix well.
- Heat a skillet,brush it with a tbsp of oil.
- Dip each bread square in the egg batter one at a time so that it is coated well from all sides with the egg batter and place it on the skillet.Do not overcrowd the pan.Place the squares 1 inch apart.
- Let it cook on one side for 2 mins.Then flip it and cook the other side for another 2 mins.Cook on medium low heat.Use oil as necessary.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
- Add finely chopped onion to the egg batter.
- Substitute chilli powder with green chilli paste.