1 lb broccoli-cut into medium florets with long stalk
5 cherry tomatoes,cut in halves
1 TBSP lemon juice
3/4 tsp ajwain/carom seeds
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 cup plain greek yogurt(or any hung yogurt)
1 tbsp cornflour
1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
1 tsp tandoori masala
1 tsp sugar
What you need to do
- Boil 6 cups of water with sugar and 2 tsp salt.
- Add the broccoli florets and boil for 2 mins.
- Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel or napkin.
- Marinate the florets for 15 mins with lemon juice,ajwain,1/2 tsp chilli powder and 1 tsp salt.
- In a mixing bowl,add yogurt,cornflour,ginger-garlic paste,1/2 tsp chilli powder,3/4 tsp salt and tandoori masala.Add the florets and tomatoes. Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to grill (atleast 30 mins).
- Grill it on a grill or in oven.
- Preheat oven at 400 deg F and arrange the florets mixture on a grease cookie sheet and drizzle some oil on it.Bake for 10 mins.
- Serve steaming hot.